Dallas Business Partnership Dispute Attorneys
Helping You Resolve Partnership Disputes
When you enter into a partnership with someone, it’s essentially a relationship of trust. When that trust breaks down, and your interests are jeopardized, you want an experienced and knowledgeable lawyer to protect your rights. Kevin Buchanan & Associates, P.L.L.C., have the skill, knowledge, experience and resources to help you seek the outcome you want.
At Kevin Buchanan & Associates, P.L.L.C., we offer 20 years of combined legal experience to businesses and business owners in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, across Texas and throughout the nation. Our practice is built on a commitment to fairness, dignity and respect. We seek to build long-term relationships with our clients, found on trust and results. We understand the complexity that often comes with a partnership disagreement, and will take the time to learn the details of your case, as well as your objectives, so that we can formulate a specific strategy to get the results you seek.
Our Representation in Partnership Disputes
We provide comprehensive legal counsel to individuals involved in any type of partnership disagreement, including situation involving allegations of:
- Misappropriation of funds or property, including use of partnership property, income or profits for personal purposes
- Breach of fiduciary duties or duties of loyalty to the partnership
- Violation of terms of partnership agreement, including distribution of profits or income, sale or purchase of property, and unauthorized transaction of business
- Perpetration of fraud upon the partnership, or engaging in fraud on behalf of the partnership
- Usurpation of partnership activities
- Disparagement or libel of the partners or the partnership
We also represent parties in partnership dissolution proceedings.
We handle all matters related to a partnership dispute, gathering and preserving all evidence, preparing and filing all necessary pleadings or other documents, and acting as your voice in all hearings or proceedings, from deposition to settlement talks to trial. We understand the complexity of commercial litigation, and will meticulously prepare your case, working with expert witnesses and others to put together the most compelling case to support your position.
At our office, every new client is entitled to a free initial consultation. To arrange a meeting, contact us online or call our office at (214) 378-9500. Evening and weekend appointments can be arranged upon request.